Monday, July 11, 2011

First Week - Reflection ^^

             First and foremost, Computer in Education is a new subject for me anyway. What captures my interest is, this subject deals with technology greatly and it is an opportunity for me to be a savvy in it. First day in class, I got really confused and kind a tensed up on what is required as our syllabus was comprised and needed me always to work on par. As the day passes by, I begin to understand what is being needed and I started to work towards it.
                As this subject needs me to work on with my laptop all the time, so it is a compulsory thingamabob for me to bring it everywhere. Besides that, this is when I learnt most of skills, new terms and action needed to be a technology savvy although I actually took some time to master it.
                On the other hand, the task given was to create a NEW official FACEBOOK account (with a group in it which will be named Computer in Education), a BLOG page, GOOGLE account and lastly YAHOO account (including creating a ‘YAHOOGROUP’ for more convenient communication between us the students and the lecturers).
                Last but least, I am confident that this subject will be a fun one to learn mainly to master the awesomeness of technology. This will certainly help me and all of us to know the white and the black of technology. I really hope that by mastering these skills, it will help me in future where I am going to face my students who are all internet oriented and no more BOOKS being used(let us see what happens in another 5 years J ).  

Thank You @ IK
GOD is GREAT! ~


               
  

No comments:

Post a Comment